Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yay!!!

Yes dear friends, you don't need to be bored. There is yet another part of this masterpiece awaiting your eyes. And other senses. Enjoy! And...thank you.
***************PART VI*************

She opened her eyes to darkness. Fiona started, as she knew there would be trouble waiting for her at home. She felt a light kiss on her cheek, soon followed by "hello my beauty." She started to melt in his arms.

"Oh Kristoff! You returned...". She held him close and started crying. He wiped her eyes with his handkerchief and then spoke.

"Yes, of course I did." He smiled faintly as he spoke. "Fiona, you have been chosen. You are my intended. Mother and I agree that you must finish this school business first before we are to wed. You have what? Two years? One? How long?" He looked at her imploringly.

"Kristoff, I have just over a year left--well closer to two then one I'm sorry to tell you." Fiona hung her head a bit--her lip trembling as she thought she might start crying again. He drew her close once more and drew her head up. Placing his lips on hers, he began running his hands through her dark and curly hair and then kissed her at first gently and then...he used his tongue and parted Fiona's lips. Their tongues circled each other, slowly as if moving in for the kill. One darted over the other and a moan escaped to the sky above. Fiona soon became aware of a bulge that was only getting bigger as they continued to kiss. She pressed closer to Kristoff whose mouth temporarily moved from hers to let out a sweet, sad sigh and to say, "You're so beautiful!" She shyly used a finger to trace near his bulge. He smiled slowly at her and whispered, "No, not now." Kristoff then touched her neck.

Fiona smiled up at Kristoff. "I see your wounds have healed." She nodded and said, "I'm surprised at how they did. They barely even show after a day." Kristoff smiled at her. "Well, yes Fiona. You'll develop this over time too. Of course it's more of a physical change. You heard my heart beat. I still bleed--I suppose the blood has metamorphosed somehow. I really don't know the details."

Smiling she said, "Well it certainly has enhanced my beauty. Thank you." He shook his head slowly. "My dear, you have always been beautiful. Feeling my strong desires for you--and *ahem* seeing them, has helped you see what was there all along. For that, I am happy for you." He drew her face to his. He lightly kissed her on the lips, then parted her lips with his tongue. He spun his tongue around hers, and her world spun in turn. She broke away and he raised an eyebrow. "Kristoff, I'm late. Dad is back to normal and I don't want to face him. If anything, he is worse." "Fiona, am understanding correctly that you don't want to go home?" Naturally she nodded and started to cry. As he wiped away her tears, he continued to speak. "Darling, I cannot clone you. Nor would I want to. Why? You are a unique and beautiful young woman and I want to be the only man who has you."

She took his arm off of her and started to back away, suddenly feeling very unsure for the first time. Suddenly she stopped. And looked up. Kristoff was crying red tears. Slowly they left the corner of his eyes, dribbled down his milk white cheeks, down his chin and plopped onto the ground with a hiss.

In an obviously choked voice he said, "I'm painfully aware of how possessive that must sound. You are a treasure to behold. Please take this..." and with a flourish presented her with a gift wrapped box--silver with a red ribbon "with my sincerest devotions. I-I love you. More than almost any man." She took the box and softly whispered a thank you. She took her time in removing the paper and trim so she could save it. She found an exquisitely carved ebony box. Delicately she opened the silver-hinged box and heard a beautiful tune that was hauntingly familiar. Inside was a necklace. She picked it up by the maroon velvet ribbon and looked at the charm. Kristoff took it from her and placed around her neck. It was true now; she now his...forever.

No comments: