Tuesday, June 19, 2007

the heat is on...

well, luis approached me with the idea of moving to a true desert...Las Vegas...today. His friend says he can get him a really good job...corporate...oooh la la in that town of no shame. I gave him conditions...good job and i have to have a nice...and i mean NICE place to live. you know, with central air conditioning and a pool. so you see, crapholes like the current place don't make it. i have a swamp cooler. after all my 14 years here in Utah, it makes no sense to this easterner to cool yourself off with the aid of humidity. after all, it was a big factor in making my summers so miserable in maryland.

the next question is would i be happy there? yes, there's more going on...more concerts, more to do...and of course luis would be there with me. he's been in my life almost seven years now...and i'm not happy just cos of him. i have to find that within myself. i have to evaluate what really makes me happyi guess. (and yes, jack nicholson makes a kick butt joker...heath ledger...i don't know...) i suppose i could give anything the old college try. i know i'm sick and tired of feeling like i have lately. i was given the gift of almost one rather normal year.

but that's another story for another...time.

No comments: